Image Map

Tuesday 30 June 2015

3-2-1 Teacher Bio

Happy Summer Everyone! Since school is out, I decided to join the Weekend Warriors in their 3-2-1 Teacher Bio Challenge.

Ready to learn some fun/or not so fun facts about me? Ready? Set... GO!





1. Everything I have I give to teaching. You see I don't have children of my own, so my 28 little monkeys in my Jungle, I treat them as if they are my own. It sounds nice and pretty, but really at the end of the day I go home lay on my bed and I'm out cold till my husband comes and wakes me up! So yes I give it all, but I need to learn to save some of that energy for me too! LOL
2. Since I teach Kindergarten I feel it is important to keep learning as exciting and engaging as possible. My class does Cosmic Kids YOGA regularly and they love it! (and so do I)


3. I am obsessed with classroom environment. What would a classroom be without it? BORING. So in my jungle I love all things leopard, neon pink and green and any other animal print you can find!


1. Yes I am addicted, and no I do not want to quit.

2. Health and being active are very important to me so I am a Vegan and I LOVE to exercise. I teach fitness and yoga classes but some personal yoga time on the beach or surrounded by nature is my favourite place to be!






I would love to give back. Ideally I would love to go visit my sponsor child in Indonesia, but any place where I could share my love and passion for others is a must on my bucket list.



Well, there you have it! I have shared a little bit about me, now its your time to share a little bit about you!